Life Centered Teacher for Preschool, Infants, and Toddlers:
- Salary is provided at competitive rates, based on education and experience
- Openings in all of our facilities.
We seek a reliable, trustworthy, and creative teacher to become a part of the Life Centered Family. Responsibilities include creating lesson plans, following established and curricula that develop social, physical and strong emotional skills for the children in our care. A Life Centered teacher will also develop the child’s intellect and asses individual needs while providing a nurturing and stimulating classroom environment. Must also be able to effectively communicate with the parent, when needed.
- Observe, guide, supervise, and assess the children while they learn.
- Develop and/or follow approved lesson plans.
- Monitor each students progress and provide written reports, when requested.
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe.
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships based on trust.
- Set an excellent example for students and instill good values.
- Be honest, accountable, understanding and tolerant of others.
- Ensure all classroom supplies and equipment is available and in good working condition.
- Participate in school activities and filed trips.
- Must Be A Certified EQIT.
- Must have a Pyrmid Plus, or working on it.
- Need a CDA in Preschool, Infants and, Toddlers.
- Additional courses or training in education is always a plus.
- Must have the ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs, and abilities.
- Must have patience and excellent observational, communication, and diagnostic skills.
- Must be able to multitask and keep calm under pressure.
- Possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required in early childhood teaching, education, or a related discipline.