Welcome To Life Centered
Pre-K CPP Program
Life Centered Pre-K CPP Program provides a high level of care in a low- income, socially challenged environment for families in the general area for 4 year olds
Hours of operation: 6:00 AM – 5:30 PM
(CPP) Colorado Preschool Program/District 3
Our promise is to create a fun learning atmosphere for children and introduce them to new and different educational experiences. We provide quality educational assistant and child-care to benefit the child, parent and the Community.
- Life Centered offers the best quality of care and is equipped and currently licensed for Preschool and School Age children.
- Each child in the program is grouped into peers of the same age.
- Life Centered School Age program accepts children from age 5 – 12 years old.
- Children must be potty trained
- Developmental levels, or special needs as determined by the director
- Each child is cared for by the same qualified lead teacher and assistant teacher daily. This process will promote formation of a strong emotional bond between our children, families and staff.
- We have a six-week trial period to see if your child is a good fit for our program and if we are a good fit for your child.
- If classes are full, the child’s name will be place on a guest waiting list to fill vacancies as they occur during the year.
- All forms provided to you upon enrollment must be completed before your child may attend
Our Standard of Care
Life Centered seeks to provide children with programs and an environment that teaches children educational and characters value that can be practices in their present and future joyful life. LC will strive for family involvement, as our motto is your peace of mind is best when knowing your child is in the hands of a quality provider.
Life Centered admits children of any race, religion, disability, color, national and ethnic origin, Vietnam-era status, or any other factors protected by law. All the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to all students in our school program. We do not discriminate in any way within the administered program. A multicultural, anti-biased curriculum is offered. All requested personal information is confidential.
To enroll or re-enroll complete the enrollment agreement forms provided below:
The handbook below provides details regarding our policies and procedures.